Wednesday 23 May 2012

Every Girl Needs a Doll

Ok, I may have gone just a little overboard with this one.

Baby girl's doll and its accessories, complete with F&B and shoes =)

I made a promised to myself (be careful when you do things like that!) not to buy the doll or too many doll accessories but couldn't help myself since they were so cute and Isetan was having 30% discount.

We let her play with all the doll accessories even before she can play with the doll (which is her birthday present) because she was so eager to open them. However, she kept losing the pieces so I ended up keeping them in my room and only letting her play with them when I'm around.

We always end up giving our children what we wanted but never got as a child. Kids these days are so blessed =)

Linking up to:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...